servicecomb-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion]Java Chassis change all configuration from 'cse.xxx' to 'servicecomb.xxx'
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2018 02:11:58 GMT
+1 for updating the documents and examples.

As we support cse, and servicecomb prefix at the same time, the old
configuration can still work (maybe we can add some info log to tell the
user we are going to update the configuration setting).
It's better to use the servicecomb prefix before releasing Servicecomb
1.0.0.

Any thoughts?

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)