qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Priority queues with JMS Client/ Java Broker
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:55:18 GMT
On 10/05/2011 03:40 PM, Pavel Moravec wrote:
> [...]
the change would not be trivial afaik.

That's right. To browse in priority order requires some changes to the
broker internals (currently browsers use the sequence number to track
position). By all means we can raise a JIRA to change that. At present I
would consider the browse order for priority queues 'undefined', meaning
it could well change.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org