poi-user mailing list archives

From segrigo <segr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Installing and using Apache POI
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 09:20:36 GMT

Hello all,

I am a new user of Apache POI and a students in a French  Ingeneer School
(master equivalent).
Because of a school project with the INRA, we have to use Java in order to
create a soft. This one must allow the creation and reading of excel sheet.

I've looking for an answer on the forum but do not perform to find it.
So I write this post in order to find how to install POI ?
I downloaded the zip file and try to use .jar files in eclipse. But eclipse
load the files, show packages but not the classes. So it's quite difficult
to discover the API and to see how it works.

Can someone help me please ?
Thanks a lot.

Quentin