phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.15.0 RC2
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2019 00:47:15 GMT
 This is the jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5607
There I listed a bunch of ideas and also what to test. Let's have a discussion there.The good
news is that it is all fixable. I'm still excited about this - please do not read my previous
email in any other way.
-- Lars
    On Monday, December 9, 2019, 10:57:28 AM PST, Chinmay Kulkarni <chinmayskulkarni@gmail.com>