phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Jacoby <gjac...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Kadir Ozdemir is a new Phoenix Committer
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 16:57:17 GMT
On behalf of the Apace Phoenix PMC, I am pleased to announce that Kadir
Ozdemir has accepted our invitation to become a Phoenix committer. Kadir
has already made a significant impact on the project, including major
improvements to the index rebuild tool, an orphaned view cleanup tool, and
landing very soon, a major revamp of mutable secondary indexes to make them
self-repairing.

Congratulations, Kadir, and looking forward to more great contributions!

Geoffrey Jacoby