phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org>
Subject A successful jenkins test run, at last
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:54:05 GMT
I finally managed to get a single successful test run. Yeah! :)

The fact that this is worth a note to the @dev points to a larger problem, though... Our tests
have been failing for months (or years? I don't remember that last successful run.)

I'll continue to stabilize the tests (for 4.15.x and 5.1.x). I'll also keep an eye on the
test runtimes.

More importantly I will also start to veto and revert _any_ change that breaks a new test,
other committers should please do the same. It is task of every contributor and committer
to ensure that the test suite passes.

Only that way can we hope to have more frequent releases.

-- Lars

And here's the proof: