Hello, I am sorry if I didnt explain me properly.
What I want to know is understand how use a formulary instead of AuthType Basic. I know there are several modules that are doing this, but it is not about using one, it is about understanding how.

I am doing my own Auth module (just to learn about it and mod_perl) and I would like to use a form instead of pop up window, and using CGI is not an option because I want to use Authz and Authen handlers.

What I need are the basic steps to move from AuthType Basic to use a form.

Thank you very much for all your answers,
Juan Manuel Parrilla Gutierrez