perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Ryan Gies <r...@livesite.net>
Subject Re: Use form instead of AuthType Basic (pop-up windows)
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:39:26 GMT
On 1/21/2010 12:25 PM, Juan Manuel Parrilla GutiƩrrez wrote:
> Hello, I am sorry if I didnt explain me properly.

Apache2::AuthCookie is what you are looking for.  Read through the
source code, understand what it does and why and you will be able to
write your own. No, you cannot use an html form to input credentials
into the clients browser, i.e., replace the pop-up dialog.  Hence the
need for an entire access and authentication system.