I figured it out.   I removed the last .tar off of
mod_perl-2.0-current.tar.gz.tar
And Winzip could handle it.

Charlene

Randy Kobes wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Charlene Wroblewski wrote:

I don't think the right file is there.  Winzip has an error processing
this downloaded file:

mod_perl-2.0-current.tar.tar

Error reading header after processing 0 entries.

Charlene

I've seen this too sometimes when one downloads a .tar.gz
archive from a browser and have Winzip open it, rather than
saving it first. I'm not sure why - it may be the bad
renaming of the file (something.tar.gz -> something.tar.tar)
that Windows does, or perhaps some automatic uncompressing
is done beforehand. Anyway, try saving the file first to
disc, and unpack it afterwards.