perl-modperl mailing list archives

From darren chamberlain <...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Multiple authentication methods
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:01:25 GMT
Quoting Marcel Weber <mmweber@ncpro.com> [13 Feb-02 14:53]:
> Why not submitting this somewhere? I think this could be
> usefull for quite a lot of people. I think this is cool, as you
> do not have to worry wether the module returns DECLINED or
> AUTH_REQUIRED.

I can package this up and put it on CPAN as version 0.01 tomorrow
morning, if that seems reasonable to everyone involved.  I'll
need to add some docs and a Makefile.PL, of course.

(darren)

--
To believe is very dull. To doubt is intensely engrossing. To be on
alert is to live, to be lulled into security is to die.