perl-modperl mailing list archives

From lists <li...@cjx.com>
Subject Embperl - how to deal with exit() in CGI mode
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 12:19:25 GMT

I have a number of Embperl scripts that do something like:

[-
# Check form
if(form_checks_out_ok)
{
	Execute('thankyou.html');
	exit 0;
}
# ok form doesnt check out, so display page with error message
-]
<HTML>
<....

My problem is that on some systems, I don't have mod_perl installed, so must run Embperl from
a CGI, and on those systems the exit() call doesn't work.

Is there any easy way I can tell the interpreter 'Leave off now and don't do any more!' without
the exit() command (and without having to [$ if $] ... [$endif $] the whole page...?