perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Fernando Rowies <rowi...@usa.net>
Subject from Eagle book, merging examples
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:24:06 GMT
I'm trying to merge the navigation bar code, example 4-6 from Eagle book into
the server side definitions example 4-3 and 4-4.
I cut and paste all the code in NavBar.pm into the file ESSI.defs.
I removed the lines:
use strict;
use Apache::Constants qw(:common);
use Apache::File ();
because they are in ESSI.pm.
I put most of the code in the handler subroutine from the original NavBar.pm
into a subroutine named NAVBAR, and all other subroutines coming from
NavBar.pm staying as is. But there is the class definition of NavBar and the
three methods new(), url(), and label() that complains with the functionality
of ESSI.pm
Anyone can orientate me to solve this problem?

TIA
Fernando Rowies
Monte Grande
Buenos Aires