perl-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r374792 - /perl/modperl/trunk/t/lib/TestAPRlib/table.pm
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:32:50 GMT
"Philippe M. Chiasson" <gozer@ectoplasm.org> writes:

> Just for the record, this change had *nothing* to do with httpd-2.2, it was
> experienced under 2.2, but only because I built it with
> -DAPR_POOL_DEBUG.

It's actually a function of which apr library you're using.
A while ago I submitted a patch to apr to reactivate the pool
debug mechanism for tables, and they accepted it.  I know the patch
is in the 1.x line (which httpd-2.2 uses), not sure if it got
backported to 0.9.x (which 2.0 uses) tho.

--
Joe Schaefer