Hello.
    I wonder if there Utility to convert AVRO to ORC similar JSON to ORC ?

Background of what I am doing:
   I am reading SQL data using NIFI. NIFI returns data in AVRO format. I want to store this data on s3 in ORC format and use it for hive external table. for that, I need to convert AVRO to ORC and derive hive schema. NIFI has component AVRO to ORC but it supports older version of HIVE and ORC.

So the question how to convert AVRO to ORC and derive hive schema. I really like Utility that you guys build for JSON. it has both conversions to ORC and HIVE schema extraction.  What is the way to achieve the same in case of AVRO format?

Thanks
Oleg.