orc-user mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <owen.omal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Protobuf Version
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 17:30:53 GMT
I responded on the jira (ORC-63), but the easiest fix is to use the
"nohive" classifier that we added in ORC-174.

      <dependency>
>         <groupId>org.apache.orc</groupId>
>         <artifactId>orc-core</artifactId>
>         <version>1.4.0</version>

       <classifier>nohive</classifier>

      </dependency>

That will shroud:
* com.google.protobuf -> com.google.protobuf25
* org.apache.hadoop.hive -> org.apache.orc.storage
* org.apache.hive -> org.apache.orc.storage

.. Owen