openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Test builds of AOO 4.1.6 HEAD
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2018 17:59:50 GMT
Am 20.10.2018 um 20:02 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> That's what it looks like, yeah.

copyright years are always forgotten to update. Every year the same. ;-)

We now have a script to update version numbers; somewhere in the
devtools I think.

What about to create a new script to list all the code lines with a the
year number. Then someone can have a look and compare it with the
current calendar year and if needed create a patch to update all
affected year numbers at ones.

Maybe a good first step because no year number is forgotten. The next
one would be to automate this update. But I've not yet an idea how to do
this.

What do you think?

Marcus

>> On Oct 20, 2018, at 11:20 AM, Matthias Seidel <matthias.seidel@hamburg.de>
wrote:

>> Am 20.10.18 um 17:16 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>>> Found it.
>> Great!
>>>
>>> Fixed in r1844422 and r1844423
>>
>> That means, when using --vendor it is updated automatically, otherwise not?

Copyright part)?

macOS and I am guessing the buildbots also use that configure option, so maybe that's a clue.