openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Cary Morris <howard_cary_mor...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Chat Channel (was [Discussion] Program for Sandro)
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2018 15:12:45 GMT
I can create a chat room to share or you can use another service to do the same thing
Howard

From: sandro<mailto:sandro_suzart@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 6:59 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org<mailto:dev@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Chat Channel (was [Discussion] Program for Sandro)

Hi,

I feel that the chat channel (real time chat) can really improve our experience to more creativity,
we could be able to communicate and interact in real time, certainly our productivity would
soar, it would lead us to greater satisfaction.

Has anyone felt the same way about that idea? What is your opinion?

When I first gave the idea I was thinking about a communication between me and Peter, but
as other guys liked that idea then I feel it could be an amazing experience to all of us.

Glad,
Sandro Suzart