openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin McDonald <ipv6g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help building AOO416 on Ubuntu 16.04
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2018 09:57:45 GMT
Hi Pedro,

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 8:25 PM Pedro Lino <pedro.lino@mailbox.org> wrote:

> Hi all
>

> I have come across the first two problems:
>

> 1) E: Package 'openjdk-7-jdk' has no installation candidate
>
> I installed openjdk-8 instead
>

> 2) The following packages have unmet dependencies:
> libgstreamer-ocaml : Depends: ocaml-base-nox-4.02.3
> Conflicts: libgstreamer-ocaml:i386 but 0.2.0-2build2 is to be installed
> libgstreamer-ocaml:i386 : Conflicts: libgstreamer-ocaml but 0.2.0-2build2
> is to be installed
> libgstreamer-ocaml-dev : Depends: ocaml-nox-4.02.3
> Depends: ocaml-findlib but it is not going to be installed
> Conflicts: libgstreamer-ocaml-dev:i386 but 0.2.0-2build2 is to be installed
> libgstreamer-ocaml-dev:i386 : Depends: ocaml-nox-4.02.3:i386
> Depends: libgstreamer1.0-dev:i386 but it is not going to be installed
> Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev:i386 but it is not going to be
> installed
> Conflicts: libgstreamer-ocaml-dev but 0.2.0-2build2 is to be installed
>

> Help?

What build instructions have you been following so far?

> Is someone going to be online today on IRC or available for direct email?
> I think these newbie problems don't belong in the dev mailing list.

16.04 isnt in our build systems yet for openoffice, and so only a handful
of developers have been trying it so far.
With that said, I believe this list is the right place for such questions
so that those that follow can see the discussions in the
archives.

Gav...