openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test builds of AOO 4.1.6 HEAD
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2018 22:08:32 GMT
Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Am 20.10.18 um 22:18 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> The Release Candidate will have to be called by Peter, but it looks
>> like we are not far...
> Next week Marco Pinto will probably update the English dictionary.
> Maybe we are ready until then?

We never depended on a dictionary. Actually things go the other way
round, so historically we asked Marco to keep dictionary updates on hold
for a few weeks while we had a new fresh release that was not containing
the new dictionary version. I honestly wouldn't wait for a new release
of the dictionary unless Marco (who reads this list) confirm that it is
coming.

Regards,
   Andrea.