openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Chat Channel (was [Discussion] Program for Sandro)
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 07:11:11 GMT
Hi all,

I am traveling a lot. The classic irc channel never worked for me,
because I get disconnects all the time.

So currently from my perspective we could set something up in threema,
slack or discord for real time chat.

I am also open for other mobile capable options. Just keep in mind it
has to work with a shitty german mobile connection.

If anyone knows a solution for IRC I would gladly participate in a
channel there.

All the best

Peter

On 9/26/18 3:13 AM, sandro wrote:
> Dear Peter
>
> It is an amazing idea, very nice. Maybe one of those kind services ( Dropbox or Google)
have a nice and amazing chat service so we could communicate in real time while working. It
is nice to interact and it is glad, certainly it will drive us to joy.

> I would like to try Dropbox and I would like to know if this service has means of communication
in real time, like a chat?

> Glad,
> Sandro Suzart
>

> ________________________________

it is so good to build together that it certainly drives all of us to happiness.

>> I just have been looking for sending a work plan to you, as I told in my last message.
I will ask an user for the wiki project.

>> Well, I have the wish and I feel that I am plenty able to go on with long term perspective
with this volunteering. Because since the time schedule is flexible and since I can work from
anywhere (school, park, home ...) there is probably no interference in the activity and I
think that nothing will prevent me from collaborate. If a have to move to another city, or
if I work more in another project, I can always collaborate; the only thing that would stop
would be internet connection ( if I do not have it at home) but it is easy to find free wifi
anywhere, there are libraries and other buildings that offer internet access for free and
also a computer to access.

>> So I will always be here, I just was doing the work plan while handling other tasks
(such as a university test to September, 24. It is a calculus test, macroeconomics test and
a management test in the same week... rs). I plan to always collaborate with you, always hold
hands.

>> Glad,
>> Sandro Suzart

is a glad and fantastic way, this certainly guides us through patterns of satisfaction.

>>> Well, I have posted here a working schedule, also I will post a work plan of
the WikiProject that I feel that will bring achievements to the page. I will upload it here
because it helps and guides me for the work, and I can update it every 2-3 weeks.