openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Test builds of AOO 4.1.6 HEAD
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2018 18:19:53 GMT
Am 21.10.18 um 20:08 schrieb Marcus:

>>> copyright years are always forgotten to update. Every year the same.
>>> ;-)
>>
>> In fact I *did* update it for trunk in January... ;-)
>
> hm, OK. Are you sure that you have updated it everywhere it is needed?
> Even here the script could be helpful.

I did update it where we always(TM) updated it:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&amp;revision=1780015

But there are several parts (ODK, Linux packaging) which should get some
attention.
In 4.1.x they were not updated in all these years...

So +1 for a script from me!

Matthias

> Marcus
>

>> But my test build are always with --with-vendor in configure, so I
>> didn't realize that it was missing from branch 4.1.6.
>>
>> Matthias
>>

>>> We now have a script to update version numbers; somewhere in the
>>> devtools I think.
>>>
>>> What about to create a new script to list all the code lines with a
>>> the year number. Then someone can have a look and compare it with the
>>> current calendar year and if needed create a patch to update all
>>> affected year numbers at ones.
>>>
>>> Maybe a good first step because no year number is forgotten. The next
>>> one would be to automate this update. But I've not yet an idea how to
>>> do this.
>>>
>>> What do you think?
>>>
>>> Marcus

copyright year...