openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: Test builds of AOO 4.1.6 HEAD
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2018 11:04:18 GMT
Hi Matthias

> On October 20, 2018 at 11:26 AM Matthias Seidel <matthias.seidel@hamburg.de mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de
> wrote:
>

>         > > I can confirm that it is running as expected under Ubuntu 16.04 x64
(Thanks Jim!)

> >     >
>         > > The About box does have a quite different text compared from what is
produced by the buildbots.

> >     >
>         > > https://i.imgur.com/3r5Btju.png
> >
> >     >     Yes, of course!
>
>     We modified the text because many people used these builds for
>     "productive" work. ;-)
>
>     But the question remains why the copyright year is different?

I am aware of the Buildbot differences...

What I was referring to is that it is not only the copyright year. It is also missing the
sentence "Portion copyright The Apache Software Foundation"

It seems that the text in the About dialog is customized on each builder's system and therefore
it is not standardized?

Regards,

Pedro