openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Question on Windows Step by Step Building Guide
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 22:45:27 GMT
> My solution is to do all file-changing svn operations, including
> check-out, using the Cygwin command line svn, not TortoiseSVN.

Pat;
A reasonable solution and most likely a useful skill to become
re-acquainted with; however since it is 25+ years since I have played in
a Unix environment was also hoping to have a fall back to a bit more
automated methodology for dealing with SVN.
I will definitely  in mind going forward.

Keith