openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2017 00:02:05 GMT
In light of Carl’s withdrawal.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 8, 2017, at 11:59 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Thanks Marcus!
>> On Dec 8, 2017, at 11:53 AM, Marcus <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
>>
>> End of October I wrote that I would like to resign from the Apache OpenOffice PMC
Chair position. I'm the chair a bit more than 1 year and until now we have rotated the role
every year.

>> Luckily we have 2 volunteers: Carl and Peter. Therefore please vote by replying to
this thread.

>> [ ] Carl Marcum (cmarcum)
>

>> [X] Peter Kovacs (petko)

> Binding
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>> [ ] Abstain (I cannot/won't choose between them)
>>
>> The [VOTE] will close in about 7 days (Fri 15 Dec 2017, 21:00 UTC), to give all PMC
members the opportunity to participate. For a converted time fitting to your location see
here:

>> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20171215T2100
>>
>> After the vote:
>> I will submit a resolution to the Board asking to be replaced by the most voted of
the 2 candidates. The plan is to submit the resolution for the Board meeting on 20th December
2017, so that it can be effective right after that.

>> PS:
>> The next board report is due for mid January and of course I will help the new chair
with this but also other chair tasks.