openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Helie <rche...@aol.com>
Subject Spell checking in French
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2017 16:35:32 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get your spell & grammar checking for French along with English.  Your
English version is Ok.  But am having problems getting the French version.  As per your
instructions, I click on "Tools", then "options", then "language settings' AND this is where
I see nothing for writing aids (your next instruction). After this, I should get "available
language modules.  Please help me by giving me a detailed procedure where I can also use
your spell checking in French.  Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

                                                Ray Helie