openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Issue 20819] add polynomial regression type
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2017 15:51:11 GMT
Am Samstag, den 02.12.2017, 14:40 +0100 schrieb Marcus:

> > We said we would like to give our users a voice. Wouldn't it be
> > appropriate to give them exactly this voice? This is a clear
> > concept to
> > me.
>
> maybe.
>
> Sorry when this sounds too negative but thats my opinion. I think at
> the
> moment we should spend our time for more important features and
> processes than this special thing.

I do not think your opinion is negative. And yea other things seem more
important.

Since the list is not such a good thing to remeber, I would like to
close the Issue existing with the argument that you have given, that
the extention covers the feature request.
I would also like to open a new Issue that contains the request to
deliver this Extention at default plus the current state of this
discussion.
So we can pick the discussion up at a later point.

Can we agree on this?