openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@openmailbox.org>
Subject Re: Updated dictionaries (Portuguese/English)
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2017 17:38:21 GMT
Hi Matthias

> It was just a simple rename via SFTP... ;-)

Yes, I realize that for this build you simply did a rename (the build
date didn't change).
But my request was for the build number to be automatically appended to
the the filename during the build process for all your future test
builds (or automatically renamed if that is easier)
So my request was to make that a persistent feature in future builds.

Thanks,
Pedro