openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice Writer Source Code Study
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 10:57:57 GMT
Welcome Lucrecia!

I am not sure what you want to do. Is it possible to share your abstract
to the list? - I am interested to read.
Maybe it would make sense to go for an extention instead work yourself
through the code. But I am not sure if your scope fits into an extention.

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_development

If an Extention is sufficient to you, it could be also released
seperatly as an alternative to the default.
Also might not have to deal with all the mess in the code. Makeing your
work more Productive.

I whish you good start and a lot of fun.

All the best
Peter