openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro <pedro.l...@openmailbox.org>
Subject Re: Any 4.1.4 RC for Windows available for testing?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:52:37 GMT
Hi Matthias, all

> The Windows buildbots are broken due to an update from Win 7 to Win 10.
> Unfortunately we didn't find the time to fix them...

Yes, I am aware of that. I think that was a bad move from Apache.
Windows 7 is currently the most used OS worldwide. Updating to Windows
10 feels like compliance to Microsoft dictatorship...

> You can always see the status of our bots here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Buildbot+info

Yes, I also am aware of this.

> As soon as there are new builds to test, we will announce it here.

Ok. Thank you.
And please update
https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

> BTW: I work with r1781705 on a daily base without any problems.

I didn't find any new problems in r1781705 but would rather test an
official RC to make sure.

Best regards,
Pedro