openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From komini...@mchsi.com
Subject Re: Document fonts appear a YYYYYYYYYY
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 16:19:20 GMT
My service provider is "mediacomtoday.com" who uses Internet Explorer.  I down loaded Windows
10 on my Dell Inspiron 660s.  I down loaded Open Office from its web site on internet explorer
address bar and its running on windows 10 that I downloaded from a Microsoft Popup.

----- Original Message -----
From: Marcus <marcus.mail@wtnet.de>
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: Andrew Kominiak <kominiak2@mchsi.com>
Sent: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 11:00:25 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Document fonts appear a YYYYYYYYYY

Am 04/01/2016 04:37 PM, schrieb Andrew Kominiak:
> I recently downloaded Open Office on my computer that has windows 10. I can open documents
in Open Office to work on them, but when I try to open other My Documents (icon) on my desktop
all the characters (fonts) appear as YYY’s
> I have spent three days trying to fix the problem with no success. Can you please help
me?

please can you tell us where you have downloaded the software? Because
you are using Windows 10 it's possible that it is not the original
software resp. vendor.

Thanks

Marcus