openoffice-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Groovy UNO Extension 0.1.4-RC2
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 18:09:36 GMT
The .class files in the uploaded .jar were compiled with Java 1.8:

Patricia@Jan2014Desktop 
/cygdrive/c/Users/Patricia/.groovy/grapes/org.openoffice/guno-extension/jars
$ !find
find . -type f -name '*.class' -exec file '{}' ';' -print
./org/openoffice/guno/SpreadsheetExtension.class: compiled Java class 
data, version 52.0 (Java 1.8)
./org/openoffice/guno/SpreadsheetExtension.class
./org/openoffice/guno/UnoExtension.class: compiled Java class data, 
version 52.0 (Java 1.8)
./org/openoffice/guno/UnoExtension.class

so Groovy will need a 1.8 JRE to run them.

On 4/21/2016 10:47 AM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> After some more testing: It works with JDK1.8 or JRE1.8, 32-bit or
> 64-bit in each case.
>
> However, it fails with the following output using jdk1.7.0_79.
>
> Patricia@Jan2014Desktop /cygdrive/c/OpenOfficeDev/GroovyUNO/test
> $ !gr
> groovy *.groovy
> Apr 21, 2016 10:03:31 AM
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.m12n.MetaInfExtensionModule newModule
> WARNING: Module [guno-module] - Unable to load extension class
> [org.openoffice.guno.UnoExtension]
> Apr 21, 2016 10:03:31 AM
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.m12n.MetaInfExtensionModule newModule
> WARNING: Module [guno-module] - Unable to load extension class
> [org.openoffice.guno.SpreadsheetExtension]
> Apr 21, 2016 10:03:50 AM
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.m12n.MetaInfExtensionModule newModule
> WARNING: Module [guno-module] - Unable to load extension class
> [org.openoffice.guno.UnoExtension]
> Apr 21, 2016 10:03:50 AM
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.m12n.MetaInfExtensionModule newModule
> WARNING: Module [guno-module] - Unable to load extension class
> [org.openoffice.guno.SpreadsheetExtension]
> Connected to a running office ...
> No signature of method: com.sun.proxy.$Proxy5.guno() is applicable for
> argument types: (java.lang.Class) values: [interface
> com.sun.star.frame.XComponentLoader]
> Possible solutions: any(), dump(), find(), grep(),
> find(groovy.lang.Closure), any(groovy.lang.Closure)
> groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method:
> com.sun.proxy.$Proxy5.guno() is applicable for argument types:
> (java.lang.Class) values: [interface com.sun.star.frame.XComponentLoader]
> Possible solutions: any(), dump(), find(), grep(),
> find(groovy.lang.Closure), any(groovy.lang.Closure)
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:58)
>
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaClassSite.call(PojoMetaClassSite.java:49)
>
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:48)
>
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:113)
>
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:125)
>
>          at
> HelloTextTableShape.newDocComponent(HelloTextTableShape.groovy:415)
>          at HelloTextTableShape.useWriter(HelloTextTableShape.groovy:130)
>          at
> HelloTextTableShape.useDocuments(HelloTextTableShape.groovy:122)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>
>          at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoCachedMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:210)
>
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.call(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:71)
>
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:48)
>
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:113)
>
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)
>
>          at HelloTextTableShape.main(HelloTextTableShape.groovy:109)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>
>          at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:93)
>          at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:325)
>          at
> groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeStaticMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1445)
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokeMethod(InvokerHelper.java:897)
>
>          at
> groovy.lang.GroovyShell.runScriptOrMainOrTestOrRunnable(GroovyShell.java:287)
>
>          at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:518)
>          at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:507)
>          at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.processOnce(GroovyMain.java:652)
>          at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.run(GroovyMain.java:384)
>          at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.process(GroovyMain.java:370)
>          at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.processArgs(GroovyMain.java:129)
>          at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.main(GroovyMain.java:109)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>
>          at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.tools.GroovyStarter.rootLoader(GroovyStarter.java:109)
>          at
> org.codehaus.groovy.tools.GroovyStarter.main(GroovyStarter.java:131)
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@openoffice.apache.org
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@openoffice.apache.org


Mime
View raw message