openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Groovy UNO Extension 0.1.4
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 22:22:52 GMT
On 4/19/2016 4:20 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
> On 04/18/2016 07:04 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
> I have the most of what I wanted to add to the release testing page [1]
> done.
>
> If you would like to review and make any changes or additions feel free. :)

I have added a process I devised for verifying that the test procedure
really does test the locally built jar. I'm not sure that step is
necessary for every PMC member intended to cast a binding +1 vote, but I
did feel it should be done at least once.

Now that we have a documented build and test procedure, I hope more PMC
members will run the test and cast binding votes.