openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Groovy UNO Extension 0.1.4
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 21:55:30 GMT
For me, the delay has been the combination of some non-Apache projects
and Apache River needing some attention (I'm the PMC Chair).

I put away my Linux system to make more room for sewing for a couple of
weeks.

Unfortunately, I will need to use unfamiliar tools to do the Windows
build. I'll try to have a go at it during the next few days, and try to
write up a step-by-step guide to help others.