openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: procedure for going from RC to release
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2016 20:43:01 GMT
On 04/03/2016 04:25 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Carl Marcum wrote:
>> I hope you don't take my suggestion for disagreement.
>
> Of course not. Let's simply find together the right way to publish
> this source package in the tree. As I wrote, I am OK with adding
> devtools/ provided this doesn't break the JS generation for download
> page. I see no other significant drawbacks.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

Hopefully someone can determine if this will or not.

I have a few different tools I would like to release and don't want to
dilute the main release folder if it's not necessary.

If there is a problem with this devtools sub-folder or I don't have
confirmation that it will not be,  I will do as you suggested.

Thanks for your help,
Carl