openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Exporting symbols from AOO shared libraries
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2016 21:49:42 GMT
A difficult one.

I don't like making things public just to support testing, because later
on, when someone wants to make changes, it is impossible to tell whether
they can or not.

In a simpler project, I might suggest doing separate builds for testing,
but I hesitate to add to the AOO build complexity.

How about a unit test stub class, clearly named as such, wrapping the
class you want to test and itself exported?