openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Document fonts appear a YYYYYYYYYY
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 18:36:54 GMT
Am 04/01/2016 06:19 PM, schrieb kominiak2@mchsi.com:
> My service provider is "mediacomtoday.com" who uses Internet Explorer.  I down loaded
Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 660s.  I down loaded Open Office from its web site on internet
explorer address bar and its running on windows 10 that I downloaded from a Microsoft Popup.

OK, can you tell us the internet address from where you have downloaded
OpenOffice? That would be very helpful.

BTW:
If you want to get additional help please use also our support forums
[1]. There are much more users that can analyze the problem and help you.

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Thanks

Marcus

documents in Open Office to work on them, but when I try to open other My Documents (icon)
on my desktop all the characters (fonts) appear as YYY’s