openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Document fonts appear a YYYYYYYYYY
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 15:00:25 GMT
Am 04/01/2016 04:37 PM, schrieb Andrew Kominiak:
> I recently downloaded Open Office on my computer that has windows 10.  I can open documents
in Open Office to work on them, but when I try to open other My Documents (icon) on my desktop
all the characters (fonts) appear as YYY’s
> I have spent three days trying to fix the problem with no success.  Can you please help
me?

please can you tell us where you have downloaded the software? Because
you are using Windows 10 it's possible that it is not the original
software resp. vendor.

Thanks

Marcus