openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Shirpurkar <rajshirpur...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>
Subject Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2016 12:01:45 GMT
Dear Sir,
I am Rajesh Shirpurkar, I am from Aurangabad, India. I am a chemical engineer. working in
the pharmaceutical company.
Recently I have started using Apache Open office. After reviewing the official web site of
ASF, I am very much impressed about the activities of this group. I am interested to join
as volunteer.
I do not have experience in the software development. Previously I was using MS office and
I posses very good command on MS excel and wish to contribute open office.
 I am ready to learn the required things.

Thanks,
Rajesh Shirpurkar