openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Christener <nicolas.christe...@adfinis-sygroup.ch>
Subject Re: [HELP NEEDED] old Solaris related build issues
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 12:50:48 GMT
Hi Marcus, * :)

On Thu, 2016-03-31 at 00:41 +0200, Marcus wrote:
[...]
> @Nicolas:
> AFAIK your company (Adfinis SyGroup AG) is managing the ports for
> Solaris Sparc and x86. Is it possbile to get help from you for this case?

Thanks for keeping me in the loop!

Unfortunately we do not have enough resources to have a look at this in a
reasonable time frame. We spent a huge amount of time trying to get 4.x
working on Solaris, but after fighting with many different issues we gave up
at some point (compilation went through roughly 1/3 of the code base).

We still habe the boxes ready, up and running - if someone would like to have
a look at it, feel free to contact us on aoo@adfinis-sygroup.ch an we'll
gladly provide you with an SSH account so you can get your hand dirty ;)

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Nicolas

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Nicolas Christener, Bereichsleiter Services, GPG KeyID: 557DD2D6

Keltenstrasse 98 | CH-3018 Bern
Tel. +41 31 550 31 11 | Direkt +41 31 550 31 13