openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: You NEED TO UPDATE YOUR Security Certificate Before I UPDATE OPEN OFFICE
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 03:47:34 GMT
Help us connect the dots a little more, John.

Case #1:

 1. Is there a problem when you go to <http://www.openoffice.org/download>?

 2. Is there a problem when you click on "Download full installation" on that page or is it
before that?

Case #2:

 1. Are you in Apache OpenOffice (which version)?

 2. There is a notice that there is an update available?

 3. There is a warning when you click on that and get to a web page?

Case #3:

 Something else?

What does Kaspersky say the Yellow color means?  Is there a message of some sort?

 - Dennis