openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Cleanup needed for RESOLVED-FIXED issues
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2016 19:05:06 GMT

[orcmid]

In some cases, these bring out the need for some documentation or other places to point users
to that may not be well-known.  I think of that as something that remains open so it shows
on searches and is a reminder that something useful would be helpful somewhere.  Then the
issue could link to that before RESOLVED - FIXED_WITHOUT_CODE is set.

I think this is very much on an individual case basis.

[ ... ]