openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From JZA <acolor...@gmail.com>
Subject Restore the website logo
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 01:15:56 GMT
Hello, I want to congratulate the project for 160M download. However I
would want to discuss how long should this logo be up  there. IMHO is a bit
distracting which is great for the time of the annoucement, but I also
think we should restore the logo in a set timeframe. I think 2 weeks is a
good time for the logo to be, but I just want to open the discussion about
policies for having special logos such as end of the year festivities,
download and project anniversaries.

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado