openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Posting Alert Message Experimentation
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 22:29:43 GMT
Am 03/11/2016 09:59 PM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> That didn't work very well.  Especially since the two services were back
 > up relatively quickly, faster than the messages were of any use.

have you setup the alert message to be sent to your mail account? Then
you could wait for some minutes before forwarding to these mailing lists.

Or is it possible to add a delay in the settings you have used (at least
it looks for me when I read the alert messages)?

Just an idea.

Marcus

> For those who want to check status, you can use  http://status.apache.org/>
 > yourselves.  You can also check Local Project Services at
 > <http://status.apache.org/pubsub/manage.cgi>.  The Open Office Forums
 > and OpenOffice Wiki are listed under "Local Project VMs."  Confluence
 > Wiki and Bugzilla (OpenOffice) are under "Infra-managed services."
>
> Downloads are served by the SourceForge mirror system and status is not handled by Apache
Infrastructure.