openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From JZA <acolor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 05:56:57 GMT
I advice to read the Andrew Macro (not the whole book) OpenOffice Macro
explain, is more of a reference book but read the first chapters to
understand the differences between VBA and AOO. I also recommend to
subscribe to the AOO Forum and check the Macros subforum.
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewforum.php?f=19
http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php

--
Alexandro Colorado