openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice Board-Reporting Schedule
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 20:40:37 GMT
Just some additional pointers.  The official schedule (and roster for
the PMC) is kept here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt

OpenOffice is listed under the heading "January, April, July, October".

A historical record of all *approved* and public minutes for Open
Office can be found here:

https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/OpenOffice.html

Remove "OpenOffice.html" from that final link to see an index of all reports.

- Sam Ruby