openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Test migration - the conclusion
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 15:52:59 GMT
Hi Damjan;

First of all, thank you for the hard work.
It has proven very useful so far: I was looking at bringing parts of
the illumos port and the tests caught up some issues that would
have caused insane trouble.

About
8. main/xmlsecurity/qa/certext

neon was, of course, replaced with serf. I think Giuseppe Castagno
may have interest in fixing those tests.

For the rest, it would be good to have your changes even if they don't
build but are an incremental improvement. It's your call though.

I am very glad to see that, thanks to you, cppunit will not be finding
it's way back.

Pedro.