openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOT tag updated
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 09:12:57 GMT
On 10/10/2015 Mathias Röllig wrote:
> At the moment always
> Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_de.tar.gz
> is missing in
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-rc1-r1705606/binaries/de/
> When will a build be available for testing?

Those builds will come with RC2, it is easier to do so than re-upload
the missing files in RC1.

If there interest in testing that version as soon as possible, I can
probably make one RC2 installer (like: the 64-bit Linux DEB installer,
German version) available for download from my people.apache.org space
in a few hours. This is exactly the same file that will be on
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/ when all builds are
completed and uploaded. Do you want to have it available early?

Regards,
   Andrea.