openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 64 bit Linux builds for 4.1.2
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 16:38:54 GMT
On 01/10/2015 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> RA Stehmann wrote:
>> for testing 64 bit Linux builds are needed.
>> Do we have any we can use for testing AOO 4.1.2?
> We will. The idea is that
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/
> will contain the full set, as if it was a normal release

The URL above is now populated, after Infra fixed the remaining issues.
So don't say it too loud for the time being (I'm not sure everything was
uploaded correctly), but we do have a Release Candidate for Apache
OpenOffice 4.1.2 ready.

This will NOT be a version we vote on. It will be the version we use for
preliminary QA.

By the way, now we have a process that will hopefully reduce the time
needed for uploading release candidates by an estimated factor of 20: in
practice, from a few days to a few hours.

Regards,
   Andrea.