openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Yuzhen Fan <fanyuz...@gmail.com>
Subject Call for evaluation test on W2K12 server
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 05:50:34 GMT
We have got some enquiry for AOO support on W2K12 server. Although we have
no official support for W2K12 server for AOO 4.1, I think we could make an
evaluation for this platform.

If you have W2K12 server, and can help testing on this platform over the
next weeks, please send a note to the QA mailing list (
qa@openoffice.apache.org) with your Testlink account[1] (if you haven't a
Testlink account, you can register one). You should also get installation
sets from trunk [2] and report issues in Bugzilla [3].

[1] http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php
[2] http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/
[3] https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

Thanks!