openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Marketing - German language Flyer - Was: Marketing - Apache Logo
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2014 16:14:04 GMT
On 08/06/2014 Detlef Nannen wrote:
>> So, to summarize, with a 300 EUR budget you would be able to get 2 new
>> rollups with the designs you sent, plus 1000 leaflets? If you confirm we can
>> discuss/approve the budget allocation on this list and move on. Note that
>> you will need to pay yourself and then submit the bills for reimbursement
>> (of course, I'll give you all information in case).
> Thats OK.

OK, let's now invoke lazy consensus on this 300 EUR budget allocation
for merchandising materials for European events. If somebody has
anything to say against it, please speak up. More details below.

>> - There is a concrete possibility that the application icons change in
>> version 4.2. So some of your materials may become outdated at that time; you
>> may consider this in your planning.
> The icons we are already taking in so far as they are already
> officially. If you can link us templates with the new icons that would
> be helpful. Until then we try to get along with the old flyers.

In the meantime, we decided to release version 4.1.1 (which will surely
use the current icons) first; proposals for new icons are at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4.1+-+Desktop+Icons
but they are still unfinished. So no problem in using the current ones.

>> - If you want the original vector format of
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/89947020@N07/8449364250/ in case you need to
>> recycle some elements, just let me know and I should have the originals
>> somewhere.
> Yes, i want the originals.

I've finally found the old file and I've just sent it to you.

> I will write again as soon We will be creating two new rollups.

OK, when you are done with details please do. But I think we can move
forward with the budget approval based on what was already discussed here.

Regards,
   Andrea.